Bringing the Boardroom to the Battlefield, or the Other Way Around
The Applied Battlefield Concepts Corporate Staff Ride
What is a Corporate Staff Ride and What Does it Give You?
Utilizing an experiential-learning foundation - based on American philosopher John Dewey and military theorist Arthur Wagner - and the setting of an actual battlefield, the Applied Battlefield Concept Corporate Staff Ride™ is a short duration, senior management development and leadership training tool delivering a powerful, rewarding, and practical team-building experience. It is based on a proven, cost-effective, adaptable, and repeatable template for meeting internal training metrics and improvements in decision making across the entire enterprise.
• Proven, Repeatable, and Proprietary Leadership Development and Team-Building Tool
• Experiential leadership training programs have an immediate, personal impact
• Our program is designed by a succesful Wall Street Analyst who is also a published and award-winning military historian specializing in command and leadership issues
• A “Real World” Metaphor of Crisis Decision-Making Where Terrain Becomes the Environmental Landscape of the Enterprise
• Directly Relevant Program Design Perspective
• Experiential Learning and Interactive Case Study Method
Join Applied Battlefield Concepts LLC on a real world learning experience that will give a unique context to your most important concerns - and expand your thinking.